this way to print Instagram photos a couple of weeks go. And then I had a $10 off Shutterfly.com coupon, so this project only cost me $4. Woohoo!
I took a diaper box and cut out a piece of cardboard the size of my frame.
And I primed my frame with my favorite primer: Zinsser Cover Stain Primer.
I had a few small fabric scraps leftover from the curtains I made in A's room. The size was perfect! I used hot glue to adhere the fabric to the cardboard.
I had 36 printed Instagram photos that were 2" x 2". I cut them out ...
And spaced them out evenly on the board. The chevron pattern made this easy and I just eyeballed it.
I used hot glue to glue down all four corners of each photo.
And then I painted the frame the same color that I painted A's night stand. Yay for using materials I had on hand.
A's room is coming together. I should have the IKEA Expedit shelving by the middle of September (thanks to my brother and sister-in-law for picking that up for me!). And then I'll be able to start hanging stuff on the walls.